Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 05:54 AM   #17
hailtopitt
Gimme that spatula!!!!!

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevaroo View Post
Something isn't right with the intertwining of the band if they tell us they are family but a member can give an interview with rolling stone and makes a twitter campaign based on revisiting rarities then turns out to fall flat on their face on both.

Either that band member has lied to all of us, or the person ultimately running the show is a Narsassitic two face who only cares about himself because it's "his band." I guess the interpretation is up to us.
it's gotta be option 2, right? i mean, maybe not to the extreme you laid out but i see stefan as the kid who asks for something and dave as the dad who says "maybe", which always means no.

fonz might be a little trigger happy with the social media stuff too, like posting before thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bprbpr View Post
Hmm ive been to 7 shows so far this tour and while only 2 were sell outs the others were certainly very well attended. So idk about the down attendence. However you guys are the experts. The pittsburgh show was even stuffed and the uncovered pavillion there never gets used.
yea the post-gazette reported a sell-out at starlake, but there's no arguing that attendance is down across the board

it may have seen a slight boost this year with the elimination of a few venues, but they still aren't drawing like they used to
hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote