Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 08:41 AM   #1067
mquerques92

Shows Seen: 62

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake C View Post
I will add to that and say if a show is 50% or even 60% capacity. Who decides which people are allowed to attend and who has to take a refund if everyone wants to go to said show?

- J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwm3oz View Post
You’re pointing out the flaw in my prediction . There’s no way they could make this work. People aren’t going to give up their tickets to let someone else go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route_2 View Post
Yup, they'll have to refund everyone and start over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake C View Post
Will be interesting to see how Ticketmaster attempts to navigate it.

- J

I don't think there is any way that any of the shows already on the books happen at less than 100% capacity (Personally, I don't think DMB will play any shows at less than 100% capacity - they'll just wait a little longer if they have to). Seems to me that the three options for 2021 shows are:

a) Cancel show and issue refunds
b) Push show to 2022 and offer option to keep tickets or receive refund
c) Play show as planned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrink36 View Post
If the first part of the tour gets canceled but Gorge happens I'm going! Got the okay from the fiance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flames_theman View Post
I would love to see the Gorge be the first shows back......who knows what 2021 will bring.....

I'm hoping that Gorge 2021 being the first shows back is worst case scenario. I'm optimistic that it'll happen, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised either way. If they are the first shows back, hopefully they go the route of rescheduling anything before that for 2022 and giving us the option to keep tickets again.
mquerques92 is offline   Reply With Quote