Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2020 Tour Audio Highlights
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 05:38 AM   #250
Xcacel
Huge Carter's fan

Shows Seen: 24

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2020 Tour Audio Highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
2020 Tour Audio Highlights
To help people out who don't like messing with torrents, the past few years I’ve done a compilation of some of the standouts and most discussed songs (good and bad) so people could listen to them. And, to keep the highlights from a tour in one list.

As always, this was done with permission from the tapers that request their content not be put into MP3 format - so a thank you to them for letting me do this and a big thank you to them for all they do for the DMB community.
Credit is given to each taper in the ID3 tag of the audio file. Below the full song list there are also links to each show where these songs were pulled from and additional taper credit. Requested songs are kept separate from the Tour Highlights list. In the case of new songs, as they are requested all the time, the debut version and the most recent requested version is kept in the Tour Highlights category, as well as any “special” versions (Dave solo, D&T, etc). Any other version is moved to requested songs.

2020 Highlights Album Art
2020 Highlights Master Directory

Updated 21 November 2020

Added:
2018-12-08 - SiriusXM Montreal (DMB)
2020-09-30 - Love This Land (Dave Solo)
2020-10-02 - SiriusXM By Request (Dave Solo)
2020-11-03 - For What It's Worth (Dave Solo, Facebook)
2020-11-19 - The Warehouse Sessions (Dave & Carter)

Hey Chad,
I was listening today to the Montreal SiriusXM tape.
There is something wrong in it.
It seems that it was recorded at excessive volume, you can notice that in the loudest song (i.e. 'Don't drink the water'), and this is a pity, because the version that they played there of 'Seek Up' is absolutely noteworthy.

I would need to be ripped again, maybe with a lover volume.

Just wrote the same on Dreaming Tree too.
Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote