Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Super Official Merriweather PP / Columbia MD 2023***
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 10:33 AM   #131
firedancerchick

Shows Seen: 101

DMB Hub Stubs: 29

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Super Official Merriweather PP / Columbia MD 2023***

Quote:
Originally Posted by unccrombie View Post
There definitely is for 1 night shows. That’s all it should be within your confirmed level.
Interesting! I have always operated under the assumption of complete randomness, but I just took my own experiences being a member since 2000. But yes, it's right on the website!

All qualifying orders entered into the seat allocation process will be sorted by one of two methods:

-Utilizing the seniority system by each membership year to determine seat assignments.

-Utilizing random selection to determine the order of seat assignments.
Warehouse Ticketing reserves the right to choose, and to not disclose, which method of seat selection is used for each event.

For the majority of shows, returning members that are confirmed for tickets will be offered priority seating based upon their original date of membership. To give opportunity to newer members, on occasion, seating will be assigned on a totally random basis and will not be based on membership seniority.
firedancerchick is offline   Reply With Quote