Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Innings Festival Tampa 2023 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 08:35 PM   #5
marycharlotte

Shows Seen: 18

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Innings Festival Tampa 2023 Thread***

I went to both days of this festival this year and it was great. Well organized and reasonable lines. Hoping for the same this year. Sets for Green Day and the Lumineers - the headliners - seemed like full sets. I believe they started about 830/845 and went until 11/1130. Green Day was probably my favorite concert of the year including 2 Dave shows. They put on an unreal show. (DMB shows were Tampa Pit and Saratoga Night 2 Lawn [long story on why only 1 night]). Sets for earlier performers were shorter as usual at these things. Parking is easy and plentiful (obviously it’s next to the football stadium). I assume Uber would be easy to the show but leaving could be usual headaches. We did the GA+ and it was well worth it. Pleasant sitting area and decent bathrooms. GA+ included free bottled water (it was the liquid death canned stuff) - not sure if that’s the case this time around. Happy to answer any other questions about the festival or where to stay in Tampa area, etc.. (Bern’s does rolling 60 day reservations in case you’re coming in Friday!)
marycharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote