Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Dave & Tim Mexico 2023**
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 06:51 AM   #67
ISawTheBridge10

Shows Seen: 27

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Dave & Tim Mexico 2023**

Quote:
Originally Posted by gck105 View Post
I always thought that during these events that the resort was exclusive to the concert goers. That's kind of disappointing. Looks like the Sunrise might be, at least for now you can't book any rooms during those dates. I checked the Nizuc, and you can book it. The concert package has essentially doubled the cost for the hotel based on the prices showing.

Thinking about this for an anniversary trip, but having a hard time swallowing that much for a concert(s). I've paid a lot to see Dave over the years, but never that much. It is basically a $3000 up charge. Curious what makes it "worth it" for those who enjoyed it?

I've never done D&T, but I did do Dominican Holidaze back in 2015. It was technically our honeymoon, so what made it "worth it" was the fact that it was still a beautiful all inclusive resort exclusively for the people attending the event, on top of 3 days of music.

Now, the difference is that event was, if I recall correctly, $3000 total + flights. Now I'm looking at double the price, which I'm having a hard time deciding whether to finally pony up for it.
ISawTheBridge10 is offline   Reply With Quote