Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - New Album: "Come Tomorrow" Coming June 8th.
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 05:11 AM   #29667
BTBaboon

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Re: New Album: "Come Tomorrow" Coming June 8th.

Top 5 for me so far:

Black and Blue Bird - This song is pure DMB. Maybe not the best lyrics, but the music is phenomenal. Should have been longer, but hearing every band member in the mix is wonderful
Do You Remember - Should have been the first single. Great summer song with some wider appeal
Bob Law (Again and Again) - This is funky as hell! Has a Genesis/Peter Gabriel feel to me. Love every bit of what's there, though I do wish there was more sax as there was in the 2015 live versions
VitR - Was never a huge fan of this live, but this is a perfect studio track. Lots of Radiohead vibes
Here on Out - A great Dave solo song. The orchestra is beautiful and it is a perfectly simple song. Not 100% crazy about its placement on a DMB album, but it is a great song

Side note, I got 3 of the 5 CDs I was supposed to get from my tickets...got shipping notice for 3, have no clue about where the other 2 are.

We are America, second to none, and we own the finish line! Don't forget it!
BTBaboon is offline   Reply With Quote