Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dave and Friends Bonnaroo 2004 show to be aired as part of Virtual ROO-ALITY
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 07:33 AM   #241
oasisfan35

Shows Seen: 86

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dave and Friends Bonnaroo 2004 show to be aired as part of Virtual ROO-ALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirtyfouroi View Post
Really just gotta appreciate that broo has Thursday and Saturday night available for watch but not friday. It’s like wtf... Why isn’t Saturday up? Well, it’s says warner music has blocked it. But bonnaroo I assume owns the content? And how would they be able to show it Friday night but not past that? Surely the other nights have musicians associated with WMG.. however you see in the summary that wmg did provide permission.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirtyfouroi View Post
Well this link is void now. It’s just ridiculous that the original YT video was taken down. Hey bonnaroo and DMB, 2000 and 2001 called, they want their music listening rights back. Like, here you have a group of people who for one reason or another could not watch the stream last Friday night. They just want to watch it. Let’s Simplify it.... All we want to do is see a band’s performance at a music festival. The other two nights were left up. But not the uber popular Dave Matthews Band, took them down right away! “You only get them for 90 minutes! Better be there on your couch or you are S.O.L. Like wtf... this is so silly. Man, who knows though. Maybe they will stream listener supported for us as a replacement.
Perhaps Warner gave the OK for one showing or the powers that be only want to track/pay for so many viewers. Solsbury Hill's inclusion may be the culprit here, not that it has been played a ton but it's only release was the now defunct D&F livebonnaroo release and I believe it was included on every D&F setlist.