Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - DMB Hub - New iPhone App Released
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 04:41 PM   #80
Matt

Shows Seen: 89

DMB Hub Stubs: 28

My Tour Central Stats

Re: DMB Hub - New iPhone App Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiro24 View Post
Im not sure if this is a minor bug or not? but when i check current show or even my shows, i click on setlist and then click on the song itself where it gives you the option to up vote or down vote the song with the rating system. every time i go to click or "rate" the individual song, it never does anything. it shows that i never rated the song at all.

to me its not a big deal but something i noticed for those that want to use that feature. Otherwise the app was great to use this past weekend!

Also when i used the setlist part of the app to setlist watch, i swear the app never showed the 3 new songs that were played and had no idea new songs were played until i saw it on the boards way later that night, was that because those 3 songs were not in the database? i figure as much but was just curious how that worked.
The ShowFlow on the website has been fixed, thanks! It works in the app as well.

The new songs fell victim to a code issue where we couldn't detect their name, therefore didn't show them. It will be fixed in an upcoming app release.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote