Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2021 Tour Idea
Thread: 2021 Tour Idea
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 02:57 PM   #75
podiumboy

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2021 Tour Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
Haha. Even when the vaccine does come out, the narrative will shift to "welp, not enough people have gotten it, better safe than sorry". At least for quite a while.
I agree with 100%. The goalpost keeps moving.

My thing is; if a safe and somewhat effective vaccine is in widespread circulation by June, and they continue to get better at treating covid between now and then, then guess what? Strap a mask on my face and let me into those DMB shows! I'm in a safe age demographic, not worried about myself. I will do my due diligence for the 2 weeks following the show and do a soft quarantine, like not go to restaurants, not expose myself to anybody outside of my bubble, or who is considered high risk. And after those 2 weeks I will happily get tested just to put everybody's mind at ease.

I don't see what's so wrong with that. However, several people on this board will flame me for having this opinion. I'm not a Trump loving, Grandma killing moron. I have been doing my thorough research on this pandemic since day 1.
podiumboy is offline   Reply With Quote