Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Jeff Coffin Interview
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 08:58 PM   #24
Thomasjd2

Shows Seen: 100

DMB Hub Stubs: 28

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Jeff Coffin Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by zellea21 View Post
Just asking did you like the interview.. with all due respect..I was not looking for dirt or to break news in that sense... I was interested in painting the best picture possible about his story and his perspective...

I don't think it would be in his place to discuss what the overall plan was...its not his role..

Sorry if I sound like a jerk.. but that was the perspective I was trying to bring
Not at all jerkish. You did well to bring it up. Jeff was, of course, not being honest. But also his job is to not be honest right there. Asked and answered. That was all there was to it. If you are so interested in the topic that you absolutely need to know the latest the band is willing to make available, the information was and is readily available from Dave himself. And the information is exciting.

Very much appreciated the interview man. Good work and thank you. Especially letting it run long, not trying to rush any of it. Also since he referenced these boards, Jeff if you see this thank you for making the time and for being you!
Thomasjd2 is offline   Reply With Quote