Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Return Of Blue Water
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 07:16 AM   #47
Kevinbstbll9

Shows Seen: 29

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Return Of Blue Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthegrittys View Post
I'm fairly sure most of us have never seen a full band Blue Water performed. Maybe never seeing it, other than D+T 2-11-96, makes the song a long time fav...like Halloween is for me (only saw one in 65 attempts)...We all know, or should by now, the band will play what they want....but it seemed last summer as though the band played at least one or two that we've been dying for every night. Maybe it would help if people near the front start making BLUE WATER signs. After all, it always was, IMO, and will in the future hopefully, be Boyd's finest hour so to speak. With Butchie, they have the whole Peter sound covered. I realize its a bit slow, but c'mon we'd all lose it pretty quickly hearing those opening chords. Whos with me on this one? 1rst 10 row ants start urging the band in your own ways to get that one going again, full band!!!!
I was listening to Blue Water --> JTR this morning and I thought wow this needs to come back and begin to open shows it would be amazing Blue Water starts slow then picks up and then JTR is a good opener to begin with I think the whole place would go if they even played Blue Water again
Kevinbstbll9 is offline   Reply With Quote