Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 06:46 PM   #26
willndmb

Shows Seen: 105

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbolp View Post
How about just following thru with the Warehouse policy:

Seniority Ticketing Status
For the majority of shows, returning members will be offered priority seating based upon their original date of membership. The longer you remain a member of the Warehouse, the better your seats at shows will be.

I have put in for ATL and WPB (as well as many others) every single year since 1999, and my seats have gotten worse EVERY SINGLE YEAR (if not declined altogether), never better.

Or do away with this bait-and-switch policy

As for the % people are talking about, My personal experience as dec 98 member
I used to hit between 7 and 12 shows a yr
I was never declined in the early yrs ever
Then I started getting declined way more then confirmed so I state red cutting back on orders/shows all together. the last few yrs I was only hitting 3 shows and getting declined for two of them
This yr I ordered 5 and got 4, honestly was blown away but got uppers for 2. My seats have not gotten better and in fact have gotten worse as everyone's have, that's if you even get confirmed anymore.
willndmb is offline   Reply With Quote