Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Alp...err Milwaukee 2020 Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 11:16 AM   #23
handal
Milwaukee, WI

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Alp...err Milwaukee 2020 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapmann View Post
Thrilled they revamped Marcus, should fix a few of the issues. Am I the only one that didn’t hate 2018 show? It’s not Alpine... what is? Can walk to fun neighborhoods in Milwaukee afterwards and make a great, albeit different from Alpine, day. I lived in Milwaukee for many years and yes I’m biased towards its downtown. Different kind of show but no reason to hate.
It's hard not to compare a Milwaukee show to a missed opportunity to play Alpine. I too am hoping the revamped Marcus will fix a few of its issues, though I do have to say the 2018 show was underwhelming at best.

Regardless, I'll be at the Marcus in July, here's to hoping they make up for the one song Jimi encore in 2018!

I love downtown Milwaukee, and I guess for people that might be coming to the show from out of the area, it's great to explore, but I live here, so I'd much rather have the excuse to get out to Alpine!
handal is offline   Reply With Quote