Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Belly Belly Nice is everything SMLAM should have been
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #182
mikepalmer2005
Mike

Shows Seen: 1

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Belly Belly Nice is everything SMLAM should have been

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymas9 View Post
Bumping this for BBN

Let me just say, if you don't like this song, I truly feel sorry for you, and I suspect that you have to be pretty jaded or pretentious to not enjoy it.

It's one of the most fun songs since Billies and Too Much, and it is fun dmb at their best. Everyone contributes, it slams out of the gate, but builds even more. 2 great solos, probably the best melodies on the entire record (and one of the few songs where it felt like Dave Matthews attacked the song vocally like...well Dave Matthews), and truly just makes you want to smile and move. Pun intended...you feel this song in your belly. There's been a lot of really good fun songs since Billies and Too Much and I think BBN is right there with them. Great, happy, fun DMB, I will never tire of that.
let me say this, if you like this song, i feel sorry for you. i suspect youre pretty naive or confused. does anyone thats of any maturity listen to a song because its "fun"? last time i listened to a song because i thought it was fun was when i sung in the elementary choir.

6-1-05, 5-30-06, 6-7-08, 6-17-09, Farm Aid 10-4-2009, 6-16-2010, 7-11-2012, 7-10-13, 7-5-14
mikepalmer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote