Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Gorge Q&A and FAQs
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 09:24 AM   #64
sneeks76

Shows Seen: 17

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The Gorge Q&A and FAQs

Couple questions...

I'm guessing it's safe to say if you choose Gold/Terrace/Premier you should in theory not end up in Standard even though it shows it as a possible option unless you only opt for consideration for your actual choice. My worry with that is that I may not end up with a campsite but I would also not want to end up in Standard.

Also when buying Gorge tickets I want to try to get at least 1 night pit, 1 night reserved seating and 1 night lawn. I notice when you leave Lawn for consideration there is also a 3Day Lawn $40 option...what's the difference between that and Lawn $48.50? I guess I'm not sure why it's an option if you can opt out of Lawn for the other 2 nights. Basically I don't mind getting Lawn since it's the Gorge but I would hate to get all 3 Days Lawn if only 1 night doesn't end up with my preferred choice.

It seems the more $$ you spend and the higher you start on the options that you have less room to fall since it would seem the cheapest options are the most popular.

Last edited by sneeks76; 01-16-2015 at 09:27 AM. Reason: added comment
sneeks76 is offline   Reply With Quote