Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Deer Creek N2
Thread: Deer Creek N2
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 07:34 PM   #28
stbdmb91
I want more dave!!!!

Shows Seen: 16

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Deer Creek N2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebinski View Post
I must say that last night's show was one of the best crowd nights I have experienced! EVERYBODY was gettin down and participating and it just made me so happy to love this band so much. Carter and Boyd were definitely the stars of the night. Carter's solo on Two Step was the best I have ever heard him do! It was on fire and the entire ending when they kept extending it because the crowd was going crazy was an amazing DMB moment and I will always remember this night! Deer Creek has always been in my top 2 places to see them and it never lets me down. Thanks to everyone in the crowd for being the crazy, loud, great people that you are and for the band being the best touring musical act in history!
sooo good to hear you say this. ive felt like over the past year boyd has kinda been pushed out of stuff...just IMO. but ive felt like tim kinda stole alot of boyd's solos and stuff...so its just good to hear that he was a star for once.

and sounds like it was a great show...i would also like to note that last week people were moanin about how the "big" venues get great shows...ie. spac alpine. and i guess that even more true...im anxious to see what they do up in 'Cuse o tuesday night...oh well...good show tho from what your all sayin...
stbdmb91 is offline   Reply With Quote