Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Deer Creek N2
Thread: Deer Creek N2
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 07:53 AM   #12
btpeters
Belly Jelly Baby

Shows Seen: 72

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Deer Creek N2

Quote:
Originally Posted by myersk27 View Post
wow.....you've heard all sorts of not so good things about last night. i'll say that in my area the crowd was awesome! and the Fools Rush In outro during the Stone was better than Alpines. My friend who was a DMB virgin commented towards the end of the show how blown away she was by how much the crowd was into it and how they knew all the words to all the songs......i thought the crowd was awesome last night
I was SHOCKED at how much the crowd ate up Say Goodbye even! I was like...well i'm gonna enjoy this...but this might be a pee break for most of the casuals...WOW!

The crowd was seriously off its rocker. i mean...i think YMDT then to Seven worked really well(surprisingly) to open up. Plus You and Me early in the show just kept the crowd alive and into it. I think the quietest song for the crowd was Shotgun honestly.

DMB got the crowd hooked from song 1 and it didn't break.

No Bayou, No Corn Bread in a 2 nite stand. Those are the EASY ones to get the crowd going. They could resorted to this. They didn't. My hats off!
btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote