Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 05:07 PM   #100
credin

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaugly18 View Post
Doing some back reading and it seems like these tickets aren't going to be easy. But that being said...WHERE ARE ALL THE TICKETS!?!?!?!? It doesn't seem like many of you guys got them so where the fuck are they!!!!

It's sad how frustrating the ticketing experience has become for concerts and sporting events. It's turned into nothing more than a bot-fest and all the tickets seem to go directly to secondary shops for 3X face value. It's truly ruining the true fan experience for all.
You can find all the tickets on the AXS secondary site. AXS sucks, money hungry website. Which I guess all ticket sites are but buying from AXS is difficult.

The venue is fairly plain, smack dab in the middle of a business park. Strict 11:00 curfew. I don't think there is a section i would avoid sitting in except lawn but that's just me because I am too darn old to deal with lawn. I need a seat for my old ass. I was with my buddy in lawn for a couple songs last year before I went to my seat, couldn't see a darn thing from the lawn area. He was near the top. With that said, I never turn down camping, but hotel will be easier. Plenty around that are close. You are in suburbia so no camping around. Great camping in the foothills though but going to be a drive to the concert each night.

Tailgating is almost non-existent. Being around a business park, the businesses do not want it and all the parking is in their lots. Night one last year we were fine tailgating, night 2 we were told to stop tailgating or get out of the lot. The security was very aggressive. Same lot both nights. Just depends if security comes by. If they do you are done. There are some bar's close by people will go to or you can risk trying a lot.
credin is offline   Reply With Quote