Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - D&T Canandaigua 2022
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 07:00 AM   #257
btpeters
Belly Jelly Baby

Shows Seen: 72

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

CMAC! Thanks for having me - my son and I won't forget this trip and this show was absolutely wonderful! Dave & Tim is just such a cool spectacle to take in no matter what they're playing. Got a boat load of favorite Dave & Tim stuff on Sunday. If you every lurk the Deer Creek thread, I do venue stats for places, but when I'm at one, I do my own...so I thought I'd share mine that happened on my first visit to CMAC!

Brandon's Stats: Show #63, Dave & Tim at CMAC (Canandaigua, NY)
Next Stop: Gorge 2022 (shows #64, #65, #66)

2 New to Me: Betrayal, Something To Tell My Baby

5 Personal Liberations: Old Dirt Hill, Oh, Out Of My Hands, Save Me, Two Step (goddamn)

1st Oh opener
13th Ants Marching set closer (last 2022)
1st Warehouse show closer

2nd ever: The Ocean and the Butterfly, A Tangled Web We Weave

OTHER NOTABLES:
-After 63 shows, 30 Don't Drink the Waters, I got my 1st "This Land Is Your Land" interpolation!
-Betrayal was on the paper set for Pine Knob in 2017 and swapped to "Tim Improv". Landing it here means I am clean slate again for songs I've had cut from a show and still hadn't seen.
-Two Step is my favorite song. And until last year, I had heard it at least 1 time every year since I first started going to shows (2006). So after 2 years, 10 months and 9 shows...I finally caught up with my old friend. Only 2 songs remain that I have seen at least 1 time every year (Don't Drink & Jimi Thing)
-1st time since Dave & Tim at Lakeside Caravan that I saw a Dave & Tim show and got a new Dave/DMB song
-Ties D&T Pine Knob for the most songs I've seen in 1 show at 27. D&T Blossom 2017 is my biggest at 28. For Full band its Alpine N2 2015 with 26 songs.
- The only songs new to me for seeing in the Dave & Tim format were the new ones: Walk Around the Moon, Ocean and the Butterfly, Something To Tell My Baby

Song 'Times Seen' Milestones:
- Grey Street (30)
- Don't Drink the Water (30)
- Crush (25)
- Satellite (25)
- Dancing Nancies (25)
-Don't Drink the Water and Grey Street remain tied as my most seen song at 30 plays. Ants Marching now owns 3rd by itself with 29.
- Samurai Cop moved into a tie with Can't Stop as my most seen Come Tomorrow song with 13.
- A Tangled Web We Weave ties Grab the Horns By the Bull as my most heard Tim song with 2.
btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote