Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Official Greek Theatre Los Angeles thread - 9/9-9/10
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 10:44 PM   #87
javierm27

Shows Seen: 17

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Official Greek Theatre Los Angeles thread - 9/9-9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrie View Post
I thought they had played there before? Opened for James Brown maybe? Could be wrong....
Not sure at least from what I know, they have played The Hollywood Bowl, Dodger Stadium, Home Depot Center, and Staples Center out in LA. Also in the email from the Warehouse they mention it will be the first time they play there.

P.S. I love the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons, classic stuff.

DMB to Perform at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles September 9-10
We are excited to announce that Dave Matthews Band will add two tour stops in Los Angeles, CA on September 9th and 10th with concerts planned for The Greek Theatre in Griffith Park. This will mark DMB’s first concert performances at the intimate, historical theatre in picturesque Griffith Park. The Warehouse ticketing request period details are below. Warehouse members may request up to 2 tickets per Greek Theatre LA show. Please note that while members may request both shows, we will limit confirmations for those selected for tickets, to 1 show per member. The Warehouse ticketing request period is not first-come, first-serve, the order in which Warehouse ticketing requests are received does not matter. All members will have the same chance of being chosen to be confirmed for tickets. Visit the Ticketing page and click on the Request Tickets/Tourdates to request Greek Theatre Los Angeles tickets.
javierm27 is offline   Reply With Quote