Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Deer Creek 2022***
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 01:01 AM   #125
Thirtyfouroi

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Deer Creek 2022***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubstylee View Post
Hey all, any recommendations for a first-time Deer Creeker? Heading to Indy for a few days and will be catching the DMB shows, trying to figure out the best place to stay. Not going to be able to camp, but wondering if there is a particular area that is recommended for hotels/Airbnb? Currently just thinking downtown Indy and then take an Uber to the venue, but not sure if that's a bad idea.
If looking for hotel, look up this one and area around it. I haven’t looked recently as far as how booked up everything is. But I’m betting you could find luck in this area or at this location. It’s off the beaten track to DC but it is not that far out. A lot of people going to the shown live all around that area. These hotels were built to host visitors for the new colts camp as well as the massive new westfield athletic facilities. I prob would not do downtown unless you want a good bar/restaurant scene. My recommendation is solely based on travel convenience and potential availability.

https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotel...ield/overview/
Thirtyfouroi is offline   Reply With Quote