Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations (See First Post for Latest Update)
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 01:56 PM   #215
monizzle145

Shows Seen: 52

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypicalBilly14 View Post
I literally drove right past the Healthcare Hartford arena over the holidays as I had to go to Long Island for Thanksgiving and the ferry to and from NY is walking distance to the arena. Not the best area in Bridgeport but I noticed around the area that there's a few large parcels of land that don't look like they're being used for anything, but I can totally see tents being popped up for a festival as there is certainly enough room (not sure who has the rights to it, though from a city/town perspective). But if you are coming from Long Island to this supposed festival in the Bridgeport, CT area next year, it is super easy to walk over from the ferry.

By the way, Two Roads Brewery is nearby and they've expanded their facility and I'm sure will be jammed by tailgaters before the festival as their beer is super tasty.
I was at Webster Bank Arena last month for an NHL preseason game right next to the Hartford Healthcare Amp. The ferry is right there but there isn't much parking since the Amp and Webster Bank Arena are smaller venues so a festival would be interesting in that sense.

I still hope the band doesn't play this festival given what we got from the band during Sea Hear Now which is within a 1-2 hour radius from Bader Field, Camden, NYC and they still got a crap cookie cutter set.

Mohegan or Hartford 2022 I am going to get some lobbyist to block dmb from playing this festival.
monizzle145 is offline   Reply With Quote