Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What was the last movie you watched?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:00 PM   #106616
junior94
not a unique snowflake

Shows Seen: 2

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbetc View Post
If you haven’t seen the movie how do you know it shows everything up to the last 15 minutes?

well like I just meant that in a very general way, not trying to be that literal. I mean if I'm wrong, awesome, I just felt coming away from the first time I saw that trailer that they showed what seemed to be A LOT of different major beats from the story. So I just said that more as like a general expression, like "it feels like it shows you everything but the very end". But again, if there's really that much more to it, fantastic.

okay and for the love of god... I've only just started hearing this, though I guess it's been out there for a couple days now. There's legitimate discussion of doing a BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY sequel
I guess Freddy Mercury would still be in at least part of it, cause an idea is starting it like right after Live Aid. But I mean, if Brian May seriously wanted even the first Queen movie to have Freddy die in the middle and then the band soldiers on (though exactly nobody would give a flying fuck about that) surely he'd try hard as he could to make a second one start to get into that.

"Ohh, why do my actions have consequences?!?!" - Homer J. Simpson
junior94 is offline   Reply With Quote