Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2023/2024 Tour Rumors Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 09:12 PM   #116
tripeyedfish

Shows Seen: 16

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Summer 2023 Tour Rumors Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOrleans View Post
Well, as much as I was excited that they finally did a west coast fall tour, I think a lot of fans from these locations traveled to the west coast shows this summer, like within the last month. The timing seems odd. Most Seattle/portland fans go to the Gorge, Idaho too, Salt Lake will get a turnout because they have a huge fanbase there, but Nebraska seemed odd.
I Think that’s a similar issue with Nebraska. As the show gets closer I’m sure more will sell, as I thought the 2010 show sold decently. I know many people from here that travel to see the band in Denver or Alpine because they know, or at least safely assume, they won’t be playing here in the fall. I will still be going after attending both of those this summer.

As much as some people may dislike some of these locations, it is nice and I appreciate them throwing us a bone since they haven’t been here in 12 years. Driving 8 hrs or flying to the nearest shows every summer isn’t always great. Plenty of people that seem to dislike the locations likely have a show every year within a couple hours drive.
tripeyedfish is offline   Reply With Quote