Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Chicago 2022 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 02:29 PM   #33
Crash1983
2017 Setlist Game Champ

Shows Seen: 93

DMB Hub Stubs: 31

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Chicago 2022 Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahSoRight72 View Post
My problem are the price tiers, because the location of those club seats are not only worse for sight lines, but sound as well. I’m pretty disappointed I’m paying the absolute highest price for what I would deem the second worst seating option other than the 300 level just above it.

You’re right though. Gamble with the Warehouse, you’re playing with fire. I’ll see what the public on sale looks like.
I completely get your complaint about the price tiers. To me it’s a similar practice for the summer shows when the lower price tier got extended to almost 3/4 of the pavilions on the summer tour a few years back. They are just doing the same with indoor arenas.

At the end of the day, the band is about making money as most of us are as well. If they can get the money they will. Look at the posters, now every show has a foil and the price has increased slightly on the regular ones. It wouldn’t surprise me if a poster costs $70 next year. If you are able to upgrade during the regular on sale, you should have no problem moving yours opposed to someone having to pretty much eat uppers