Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Deer Creek 2022***
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 02:49 PM   #112
Thirtyfouroi

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Deer Creek 2022***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelliefj40 View Post
Section f row p. Purchased lowers. A bit bummed as looking at the seating chart I'm not sure what an upper would be.

Happy to be straight on but disappointed to be higher than I had thought we'd be.

Oh well looking forward to it!
I really wish warehouse would stop messing around and just let people pick exactly where they want to be and run their luck with it. That’s why I stopped buying through warehouse. Its like… no… I don’t want a lawn ticket or an upper pavilion. I want sect a,b,c. If not, leave me out. Don’t leave it up to me to sell your ticket.

If their interest was to truly support fans in getting qualify seats they would allow for much more customization with requesting seats. But the way they have it now they hold the cards. Its just another revenue generation for them unfortunately.

They should literally have a map of the venue and I should be able to opt in to specific sections, period. How is it in my interest if I only want lower pavilion, but can’t opt out of upper? How is it in my interest if I only want lowers and I get section d row w (this didn’t happen, just an example. But this example is why I stopped buying via warehouse) All they are doing is creating work for me.

ANYhow lol..

Last edited by Thirtyfouroi; 05-10-2022 at 02:51 PM.
Thirtyfouroi is offline   Reply With Quote