Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2022**
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 08:36 AM   #87
noochie82

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2022**

So, my husband just told me he wants to go this year to celebrate our milestone birthdays and milestone anniversary. I am SO pumped at the idea....but also very overwhelmed by it all! I did read the FAQ document stickied in another thread, but still have questions. Maybe you all can help me out?

We want to camp to get the full experience, but we're coming across the country which will make it impossible to take our equipment. I don't love the idea of having to rent it all, either. It's too overwhelming to me. So I'd actually really prefer the Oasis option just to make it easier on us. Anyone know how difficult that may or may not be to get? Is this a request I can make via Warehouse (I let my membership lapse and haven't signed back up yet, but plan to do so later today once I figure all this out)?

If we are able to get Oasis, is there a fun party-type atmosphere in that area with tailgating and whatnot even though it seems like a small area? Or will we want to make friends with folks in the larger camping areas? It will just be the two of us, so we'd love to meet new people and join in the fun!

Lastly, what type of tickets are your personal favorite for this venue? I would love to request pit, but my husband can't stand the crowding in the pit now that we're older (ha!). So I need input on what type of tickets to request.

Any other general advice you want to provide would be much appreciated. Thanks, all!
noochie82 is offline   Reply With Quote