Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - DMB Hub - New iPhone App Released
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 05:19 PM   #353
ExistenceNow
AM.org Moderator

Shows Seen: 117

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: DMB Hub - New iPhone App Released

Thanks.

Per that, it's never happened.

I'm going to bet that nothing with under a 1000 days has a chance because I don't think the band will play enough shows for that to happen. So that leaves:

People People
Spotlight
Get In Line
Let You Down
For the Beauty of Wynona
Me and Julio
Angel of Montgomery
Mother Father
Angel

First three will never happen. If the return of the Ladies didn't cause the return of Angel, I don't think that one is coming back. I think Let You Down, Wynona, and Angel from Montgomery are not going to be played full band. If they get into Dave's head, we'll get them solo or D&T.

That leaves Me and Julio and Mother Father.

Paul Simon is 81, so there's still time for him to guest on it full band assuming he's well enough to do so (I have no idea where he's at with music right now). I don't think they'd play it full band as a tribute to him if he passes while they're still active.

Mother Father? All it takes is one wild hair by Dave. Maybe some random riff reminds him of it. I think this is our only realistic shot at getting this stub. And I'm here for it. I'd love to hear it live.

Last edited by ExistenceNow; 11-10-2022 at 05:22 PM.
ExistenceNow is offline   Reply With Quote