Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:44 AM   #749
njdevil26
The Greater Good

Shows Seen: 39

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizza11 View Post
Did anyone else not get theirs yet?
Haven't gotten mine either.... The thing has been in NJ since yesterday... and now today I get the update that as per the sender's request, the UPS truck dropped it off at the post office this morning to be delivered by USPS. Funny thing is, the post office is ON THE SAME STREET AS MY APARTMENT. My building is #100 and the post office is #212. So of course you can't call any post office direct... it has to be the 1800 number... they tell me they can't find the package in the system, can't tell me which post office it's at, won't allow me to pick up at the location.... and that it "MIGHT" be delivered tomorrow. I explained that I won't be home tomorrow and it was supposed to be delivered Thurs-Fri... they say the postalworker might not feel the package is safe to leave outside an apartment door... and just leave me a note and not deliver it! I work every day... how the hell am I going to get this package?

This is really frustrating.