Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2021 Tour - Your Top 3 Cool Moments
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 07:16 AM   #11
Cptn. Monkeyman
Shake those hands

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2021 Tour - Your Top 3 Cool Moments

I like all the answers so far, heres three of my top moments:

3. JTR mid set at the Tampa show, this was my first JTR and was completely out of left field. I saw several of my favorite songs for the first time this tour (JTR, SUAD, YNK, WYA) but I give this slot to JTR. Really, that entire mid set run at Tampa was just so unexpected - The Riff > JTR > The Song That Jane Likes > Typical Situation - it’s my favorite 4 song run I’ve seen at a show. That Tampa show will go down as one my favorites attended.

2. Openers of the first weekend in North Carolina - #41 being the first song back after 2 years was such a high, and then the following night opening with my favorite song/opener Seek Up. My first time catching that iconic song open a show.

1. SPAC. My first trip to SPAC was unbelievable. So memorable. The shows themselves were fantastic, it’s hard to pick a moment. I have to go with Bartender night 2. By far the best I’ve seen. Warehouse was the runner up. I’ve seen a lot of Warehouses, but this one was different. A great intro with full crowd interaction, and the crowd was so pumped during the outro/Louie Louie.

Honorable mention: Grey Street 3rd verse
Cptn. Monkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote