Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Fall Tour : Survivor / Eliminator Fantasy Game
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 07:36 AM   #1
Yield151

Shows Seen: 32

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Fall Tour : Survivor / Eliminator Fantasy Game

I would like to run a survivor / eliminator game for the fantasy tour. For those of you who play this with football teams it goes like this : pick one team each week that you think will win, if they win you move on to the next week, if they lose you are out.

For the fall tour I would like to run this game however use SONGS instead of teams.

Post one song you think the band will play that night
If the song is played, you move onto the next night
If the song is not played you are eliminated
WARNING **** YOU MAY ONLY PICK A SONG ONCE, so once you use it, you can not use it for any another night (example : you pick Two Step, it is played and you move onto the next night - you can not use Two Step for the rest of the tour)*********

If there is more than one player still in it on the last night, there will be a tie breaker to be determined before the last concert

If you are interested in playing simply post you are in within this thread. I will get a list together and PM everyone a reminder to pick a song for the Nov 2nd show.

DEADLINE to sign up is MIDNIGHT nOV 1ST and the deadline to post a song for that evening will be prior to show start time.

Any questions feel free to post in this thread.
Yield151 is offline   Reply With Quote