Antsmarching.org Forums - View Single Post - are the Sirius XM broadcasts good for the tour?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 03:24 PM   #13
Springraces

Shows Seen: 0

Re: are the Sirius XM broadcasts good for the tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancheatham View Post
I think you're overthinking this. The band is definitely aware of the streams, but I don't think Fridays are getting all of the good shows (nor do I think all of the Friday shows have been great). And two-night shows are still a pretty even split between which night is better.

They have very, very few weekends with three consecutive shows, and when they do, one of them is almost always a Dave solo or D&T gig. I think the weekend with the Something in the Water festival and the Gorge weekend are the only exceptions.

They also scheduled West Palm Beach and Alpine on Saturday/Sunday of holiday weekends with no shows on Friday.
Considering that most 2 night stands are being pulled from the bucket of 50 regular songs and a few unique ones, I think it's just a crap shoot as to which night is best. Of course any night that gets YMDT, You & Me, Space Between, Shake Me, LB are not going to be the best. But if you go to both nights, you're likely to get those songs!
Springraces is offline   Reply With Quote