Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Gorge Q&A and FAQs
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 08:44 AM   #11
jenzzjetII
JAYSWFT

Shows Seen: 90

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The Gorge Q&A and FAQs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisdar1 View Post
RV's... Are they worth it or not? Here my understanding: RVs: add another $1500-$2000 onto the price of the trip, can park at both Gorge and Wildhorse (gorge no hookups, WH just electrical hookups), have to dump them on your own, and most can't be returned until Tuesday due to the Labor Day holiday on Monday...

Where do the RVs get parked at gorge campground (are there RV spots in each level? Premier and Terrace too?). I'll be traveling with my wife and some friends who are nervous about tent camping - I know, I know....)...

Secondly - rate the bathroom/shower experience at gorge (Premier/Terrace) versus Wildhorse....
Any help is greatly appreciated.....

Thanks!
Chris
At the venue campground the RVs get parked along side cars there are no specific RV designated areas. At wildhorse the RV spots are closer to the front of the campground, but again mixed in with all of the other campers.

I used to rent an RV, but the amount of time that was spent actually using it was so little that it wasn't worth it to me and my group.

The outdoor showers at wildhorse are awesome. Both the showers and honey buckets are kept incredibly clean. The honey buckets are cleaned at least twice a day.

Gorge FAQ
jenzzjetII is offline   Reply With Quote