Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 09:16 AM   #1051
seanbrutus

Shows Seen: 2

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwm3oz View Post
Does anyone live in a state where their state legislators have forced TM to cough up refunds for ‘rescheduled’ events?

I’ve got a thousand tied up with TM because WA state hasn’t made an effort. I believe AZ’s attorney general forced TM to refund ticket holders for rescheduled events.

Asking because I really don’t see a normal Gorge show happening in 2021. Maybe half attendance? But surely they’re going to have to issue refunds for some tickets
With the news that two vaccines may be readily available within a few months that have both been tested to be over 95% effective, I'd honestly be surprised if shows DIDN'T happen next year. I could see the beginning of the tour being iffy, but that is still six months from January. That's a lot of time for a vaccine to be deployed to where it needs to go. It sucks that we even have to think about stuff like this, but I think the show will go on.