Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL Michigan Summer 2020***
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 12:30 PM   #30
richvisser23

Shows Seen: 29

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***OFFICIAL Michigan Summer 2020***

Here I will help keep the hype up:

Best Restaurants Nearby:
Stella's - Hole in wall place, that has real good burgers and spicy food. Old fashioned arcade inside, and considered a whiskey bar. spicy fries which are great but can't remember the name
Hopcat - Same owners as Stella's - more of a family restaurant, but a good choice of beer and food - cosmic fries are great - used to be called crack fries if that tells ya anything but our PC culture ruined it.
Founders - IMO the best beer around (besides maybe bells) - this place is HUGE and has a sweet beer garden and good sandwiches
Butchers Union - Best food in Grand Rapids IMO - also a whiskey bar - can get a burger for $10 or steak for $40.

Good Bars:
Peppinos - Just a big sports bar right around the corner that has decent food and typical beers
The B.O.B. - 4 story bar with multiple restaurants - is a good place to hang before a show because they typically have specials and its right across the street

Notable mentions:
Grand Rapids Market - has Social restaurant which has a great brunch and slows bbq which is great
Yesterdog - this is in east town but not too far, and has some grimey delicious hot dogs - open to like 3 am.

There is A TON more than this, but these are my favorites. Pumped that DMB is heading to my city.

Last edited by richvisser23; 01-23-2020 at 12:31 PM.
richvisser23 is offline   Reply With Quote