Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What (besides politics) irritates you?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:57 AM   #82574
GSUdawg521
hbtd

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What (besides politics) irritates you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy18 View Post
On Monday, I was off with the kids. Came home from our day out (which was supposed to be a trip to the zoo until a power outage shut them down for the day, which was also irritating) and found the cleaning people locked our bottom door knob that we don't have a key for (they turned the lock on the inside and then shut the door). We only use our numeric keypad (you know, the one they used to get access into our house) - I don't have a key to any doors. My husband was in Charleston, though I don't think he has a key, either (I know. Even if we don't use them, we should still have keys to our locks). Had to call a locksmith.
Super efficient guy. Two minutes of his time. $163 later.
Not trying to one-up you, but OUR DOG once locked the deadbolt while we were out

Door to the garage which we never lock, just close the garage doors, and the dog would occasionally jump at the door when we left her. We came home from errands one time last year and it was locked. Took a while to figure out how it'd happened. We too never kept any of the door keys on us (although wiat, a few days later we would learn that there was a key in the door pocket of my wife's car).

I tried all the windows on the first floor before deciding which window pane I was gonna break. Then I decided to try a second floor window that I remembered had trouble with its lock catching. It was above our pergola, so I had to climb up onto that, then onto a storage bin to get in the window. I looked ridiculous.
GSUdawg521 is offline   Reply With Quote