Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What (besides politics) irritates you?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 11:51 AM   #127
daveshookme
Altuve wore a wire

Shows Seen: 54

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What irritates you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k270 View Post
It actually does both. Some of the places I go around here only have two lanes of traffic. People stop in the red zone and wait for the passenger and nobody can get around them. You honk your horn and all you get is an arm out the window waving you by. How am I supposed to go around you when there's traffic coming at you in the opposite direction. Then it turns into pissing me off. Like I mentioned above with the Post Office and Grocery store, that irritates me. Plenty of open spaces, yet they're too lazy to park their car and walk 20 to thirty extra paces. Can't explain why it irritates me, but it does. It could be because I've seen plenty of people park in handicap spaces with out a placard and not get cited for it.
I'l do this occasionally, but only momentarily. Like if it's raining out and I go to the grocery stor with my mom I'll go pull the car up while she's checking out so when she's done she doesn't have to walk 1/4 mile (new car, she parks where it'd be physically impossible for anybody to hit her) in the rain. But that's only if it's raining AND I go with her. Very rare.