Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Memphis is a shithole of a city
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 07:35 PM   #114
AlpineValley804
Casey

Shows Seen: 9

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Memphis is a shithole of a city

Quote:
Originally Posted by WidespreadMule3 View Post
Memphis is more so the BBQ place in TN but I'm sure they have good BBQ there.

As for Top Golf, I had never even swung a golf club outside of putt-putt before I went to Top Golf and I had a huge time. Just a couple of buddies, got some drinks, a few food items that we shared and we just played the different games you can on the course. It made me want to start playing golf.

I think they have a bunch of inside stuff too like pool and arcade games, etc.

Hattie B's is good but there's a place called Pepperfire that I think is better and it always has a shorter line. Hattie B's has a ridiculous line at all hours and it's just not as impressive as the wait deserves IMO.
I haven’t gotten to Pepperfire, but it’s definitely on my list. My actual favorite place for fried chicken though is Prince’s - emphasis on fried chicken, not hot chicken. Even the mild is way the hell too hot for me at Prince’s, and I like food with some heat. But their regular fried chicken is fucking outstanding.

Unfortunately, however, they are shut down indefinitely due to a recent fire as a result of a car driving into the restaurant, so I had to go with Hattie’s as there is no way to tell if Prince’s will be back open by the time Fridge visits.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 View Post
Something about power boosts with anal plugs didn't quite put it above Shawshank Redemption for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route_2 View Post
Both movies do have anal, though.
AlpineValley804 is offline   Reply With Quote