Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #461
chadizzy1
Rumor Curator

Shows Seen: 45

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

We've heard 2 out 11 of the songs from Away From The World in their final studio cut. Mercy and Gaucho.

9 out of 11 songs we have not heard yet in their final studio form - Broken Things, Belly Belly, Sweet, The Riff, Belly Full, If Only, Rooftop, Snow Outside, Drunken Soldier. That's 81% of the album.

We've heard Belly Belly Nice, Sweet, The Riff, If Only live.

We still have yet to hear Broken Things, Belly Full, Rooftop, Snow Outside, Drunken Soldier in any form - live or album.

There is still a lot to be excited about. Even those of you who don't like what we've heard - live or studio, I know of albums I have in my collection where just 1 or 2 songs released from the album made that album one of my favorites. And we've still got 5 songs from AFTW that we haven't even heard yet.

I'm still excited, I like what I've heard so far, I like this album, and I'm digging it. I can't wait until September 11th to have this in my hands and listen to it. There's still a lot to look forward to, and I'm sure the best is yet to come.

Another thing to consider is the songs we've heard live - this is a test run for a lot of these songs, they're going to get stronger and better. I'm sure the first time YMDT was played live people didn't dig it - but now it's a beast. Just give it time to grow on you.
chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote