Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Suspicious Death at DMB show (STL); Looking for Witness (Updated 6/6)
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 06:52 PM   #52
42km
Drive In : Dive Out

Shows Seen: 141

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Suspicious Death at DMB show (STL); Looking for Witness (Updated 6/6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
What equipment is there hanging between the lawn and the seats that comes down between shows? That doesn't make sense to me.

Venue staff... that makes sense considering how some of those assholes are and considering he was trying make his way back into the seats afterward...

edit: But as to what the lawyer is looking for, it's someone to pay up. That's the venue. Even if he was attacked by a concert goer, they're clearly not finding the guy who did it so then the next step is the venue for letting it happen. Maybe security shouldn't have let him back in. Maybe security should have been watching better etc...

Equipment may not have been hanging. Could have been movement of security or concession equipment such as moving beer kegs or fencing on a Gator cart, or a Gator cart itself that was being driven across the venue between the pavilion seats and the lawns. Based on the limited reports I have seen, it would appear to have been caused by a significant blunt force to the skull, which seems to be beyond a punch. Real hard for a fan to bring in an object into the venue capable of causing such damage.

My heart goes out to the family.

Europe 2024: Milan, Florence
Summer 2024: Alpine x 2, SPAC x 2, Gorge x 3
42km is offline   Reply With Quote