Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Gorge Q&A and FAQs
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 04:21 PM   #197
flames_theman

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The Gorge Q&A and FAQs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTW4136 View Post
I have a question - I'm going through my annual post-spac depression. when does that end and gorge excitement begin?? TWO MONTHS IS TOO DAMN FREAKING LONG

on a more serious note, will a lot of people here be in the regular (not premier) camping and will a lot of people be swimming all weekend or just thursday - cause we plan on getting there at around 8pm thursday. also will that arrival time give us a terrible spot on the campgroud?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTW4136 View Post
also what is really the big difference between premier and regular camping? i dont want to be out in that little tumor area - id rather stay in that main circle.

in the booklet it says people will be in premier to feel safe - is that really an issue? im fine with the lack of sleep but i want to feel safe

We camped general last year and arrived at 7:30 and got an amazing spot with lots of room!! Also had amazing neighbours and had zero issues!! Safety was not a problem whatsoever and I sometimes wonder if it is exaggerated a bit!! Get ready for the weekend of your life!!

#NAFDA Camp Absolutely!!
flames_theman is offline   Reply With Quote