Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Deer Creek 2010**
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #28
myersk27

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**

Quote:
Originally Posted by landsharkbam View Post
Kevin, obviously Say Goodbye is on all of our lists at least a bit with all the work done. I'll be the first to state that this year it should be Typical Situation that's begged for. I've never seen it and if the creek are my first shows it will by #20 and 21 so something special has to happen.

That dude is so nice he stopped and talked to us last year. Also, I went to the Butler game on New Year's and he works security there, kind of made me feel like I should be getting to see DMB!

Hope you all have had a great year so far, this made mine even better!
Typical is an excellent suggestion....of course i've been thinking about this a lot since last year, so i have a couple thoughts....Typical, Warehouse (for Jason), BOWA, and Cry Freedom are the ones i've been debating. i'm gonna stick to the routine this year. pick 1 song, twitter 3-4 times per day for about a month prior to the show. highly unlikely that anything will come of it, but it's worth a shot considering what happened last year.......makes me sooooo excited!!!