Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ** Official Nashville 2019 **
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 01:25 PM   #269
dmbfan1027

Shows Seen: 232

DMB Hub Stubs: 37

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** Official Nashville 2019 **

Quote:
Originally Posted by morecornbread!! View Post
The Lexus Lounge is freaking nice. Well worth the $200 for 2. You won't regret it.

Sincerely,
A 27 year Nashvillian

Do you (or anyone) happen to know if you can take drinks out of the Lexus Lounge and back to your seats? I was also wondering where (near what sections) you would enter/leave the lounge. Just trying gauge if this would be worth it for us or not. The bringing drinks out is probably the biggest factor for us since I'd rather not miss too much of the show from our seats.

I did call and leave a message to get some clarification on this, but haven't heard back from anyone in the ticket office yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscottrun View Post
WH instants has reserved $115 floor pairs available for this show. I'm not sure how long they've been there but I checked ticketmaster and there are no floors for face value available so somebody might want to jump on these.
I believe they have been there since this morning. My guess is they would be towards the back of the floor since the initial instant drop had reserved floor up as well, but who knows with how the WH operates these days.
dmbfan1027 is offline   Reply With Quote