Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ** Official Railbird Festival 2021 (Lexington, KY) thread **
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 03:05 PM   #22
jcwalb2

Shows Seen: 34

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** Official Railbird Festival 2021 (Lexington, KY) thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamima2fl View Post
I'm looking forward to this festival sooooo bad. This is a dream team show for us... my wife & I are big Jason Isbell fans, and the 400 Unit will be headlining with DMB on the same day! The odds are in our favor to have Jason sit in with DMB and that is just going to be Warren Haynes level of insane guitar solos. Amanda Shires sitting in on violin would be crazy over the top for me, and I'm excited about the possibility of either or both guesting with DMB. Went big with VIP tickets and arrangements to enjoy this weekend.
My wife and I are also big Isbell fans, and we live in Kentucky, so this was a no brainer for us. I would love Jason to sit in, but it's possibly Shires sitting in that gets me super excited. Don't get me wrong, I like the addition of Buddy and totally understand why the Boyd situation had to go the way it did. But some songs really miss the violin. God, I hope that happens.