Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Burgettstown/Pittsburgh Thread***
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 01:44 PM   #34
mandy18

Shows Seen: 55

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Burgettstown/Pittsburgh Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42km View Post
Parking sucks bigtime. Strongly recommend Premier Parking ( purchase it in advance) and leaving during the E2 song. If you do it’s an easy out to the highway. My go to hotel is Hyatt Place across from the Robinson Mall. Decent place reasonably priced. Sort of midway between downtown Pittsburgh and the venue. Lots of restaurants in the area of the hotel as well as a giant Giant Eagle supermarket close by that sells beer!

It’s a straight shot on the highway to the venue from that hotel .

If you’re going to venue from that hotel don’t waist time lining up in the right lane to exit the highway to the venue if traffic is backed up. Stay in passing lane as the exit doubles up to 2 lanes just before the off ramp.
The last so many shows there, I’ve been one of the first to park in premier, so I’m very close to the front of the line. That said, I’ve never left during the encore, and I’ve always stopped at a bathroom on my way out, and we still get out very quickly.

Others say regular lots are fine / fairly fast these days, but I have too much ptsd from it taking hours to leave the venue that I won’t take the chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondKnight View Post
Did I see that right that premier parking is up to $75?
I thought it was $50 when I tried to get it through the WH, but yes, I paid $75 yesterday.
mandy18 is offline   Reply With Quote