Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2017 Rumors
Thread: 2017 Rumors
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 11:57 AM   #18
Cscottrun

Shows Seen: 99

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2017 Rumors

To this doucher talking to Chad who I just saw in the old 2016 thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilant420 View Post
Half the info you post is wrong. The other half is stuff that everyone already knows that you try to take upon yourself that you know first hand.

When you posted yesterday how you had three guys say tomorrow they will release info I knew it was bs... Stop trying to act like your such a do gooder.
If you look at this post, http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/sh...postcount=2988 , which Chad posted long before dates were actually announced, I think about 95% of them were right. Those are the dates which Chad and I got from a source. The rest of the dates, which came from other sources, Chad simply added to the list as a "rumor". Every single date posted in the link above came from a source that ONLY Chad and I worked with. And that source got them ALL right. You can bitch and moan all you want, but I can guarantee you that a good 65% of the dates, maybe more, would not have leaked if not for Chad. And that's because a good 65% of them came from a source who thankfully communicated with Chad and I, and allowed Chad and I to post them on the board.