Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - From "DMB who?" to sitting next to Dave in a club booth @ TR3 in FIVE SHOWS
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 12:33 PM   #21
Sniper15

Shows Seen: 115

DMB Hub Stubs: 29

My Tour Central Stats

Re: From "DMB who?" to sitting next to Dave in a club booth @ TR3 in FIVE SHOWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceBuckley View Post

I had a very funny experience at the Northampton show which was my 3rd show, but that's a story in and of itself. Bottom line, by the end I went backstage and met the entire band, loveliest people ever.
Can you tell us this story? It seems like this was the first time you really connected with someone directly in the DMB camp and one of the main reasons you were able to get into the DMB circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceBuckley View Post

I'd never seen this guy, had no clue what his role on the tour was. Went up, introduced ourselves, and made one request, which was NOT for tickets nor was it to meet EIlish. It was something very simple. At first he was like "Oh, that's not my area, I don't deal with that." But then he said "Well, check the box office for tix, but if you don't get any I may be able to help you. Wait in front AFTER they start letting people in."

!
What was the request? You have to share your magical ways with us. How does one get VIP tickets, and almost get a meet and greet, by asking a question that isn't a direct request for tickets and access?