Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - New Album: "Come Tomorrow" Coming June 8th.
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 01:09 PM   #6815
Dankguitar

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: New Album Coming This Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
This is the kind of attitude stinking up the thread (which isn't saying much). Sorry to be harsh, but you sound ridiculous. It seems we live in an age in which we have to know everything before it happens. Because now we have the internet and its easier for rumors and behind the scene information to get dispersed among the masses. The lack of patience in grown adults over a band's album is pretty laughable here. Just like everyone else I'm psyched to see what comes next, and I'm anxious to hear a single, I've even gotten my hopes up a couple times when rumors swirled around a single dropping, but at 36 years old I think I can handle waiting a month or two when the band and its management feel the product is ready and the time is right.
I’m sorry you feel that way. Just personally don’t see the point of telling us you know things if you’re not allowed to tell us anything. This is not me saying the band doesn’t have every right to take their good old time. The impatience in here mostly stems from people with inside info continuously telling us “soon” or specific time frames for the past month. If it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t even be checking this thread until the band announced something

Last edited by Dankguitar; 04-19-2018 at 01:10 PM.
Dankguitar is offline   Reply With Quote