Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - In need of some golf tips...
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #10
Rodey
Fiesta, Forever

Shows Seen: 16

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Re: In need of some golf tips...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmBand801 View Post
A slice could be caused by a million things. Normally when that happens to me on the golf course were when I try to hit the drive hard, or try to boom one out there on the first tee without warm up. Your body core and hand position ( club head position ) would be out of sync. Because normally by either the hands were behind the core, an opened face contact, or an outside to inside swing path to produce a slicing spin.

Lessons with a golf pro could defintely help, this link is helpful too: http://ezinearticles.com/?Golf-Drivi...ight&id=861641 .

Remember, the faster you swing and try to kill it, the more errors you will have. Start slow and go from there.
Thanks, I'll check out that site.

I know it happens to a lot of people, I just get ridiculously frustrated when I'm hitting great iron shots and yet, can't hit a straight tee shot.